Sabtu, 25 April 2020
If, we could get past the rhetoric, and empty promises of certain politicians, with some sort of populist agenda, we would realize, globalism, and the global economy, is a reality, and it makes far more sense to recognize it, and prepare more effectively, in order to proceed, in a relevant, sustainable, meaningful, effective manner! The vast majority of the major corporations, are global companies, doing business, around the world! The reality is, very few products, are made entirely in the United States, and/ or, entirely composed of American - made and produced components! In July, 2019, Former Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen, said, The United States isn't an island. We're part of a global economy. What happens in the rest of the world, affects the United States. Denying reality, and governing by motto/ slogan, may garner votes, but serves little purpose! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 examples of, what President Trump, either doesn't understand, and/ or, care about, regarding the best way to proceed, into the future.
1. Environmental/ Climate Change: No amount of denial, and/ or, refusing the consider, seriously, the scientific evidence, will make it go away! President Trump's intention to be the sole nation, to withdraw from the Paris Accords, reverse many environmental protections, permit lots of environmentally dangerous explorations, etc, is not, either, realistic, or forward - thinking!
2. Multi- national businesses/ corporations: Automobiles, electronics, clothing, and many other major industries, are dominated by corporations, who do business, worldwide! It isn't realistic, to deny this reality, nor, does it make any sustainable sense!
3. Impact of BREXIT: Mr. Trump was one of the earliest public leaders, outside the United Kingdom, to endorse, and support BREXIT. While the citizens of that nation, were split, and/ or, confused about the ramifications/ reality, major areas, such as Northern Ireland, and Scotland, overwhelmingly opposed this action! Recently, we have witnessed, a weakening of the pound - sterling, a loss of business within the U.K., and a major weakness in their housing market, and values! In many ways, this effort paralleled, Trump's emphasis, on focusing, more on populist efforts, and appealing to fears, and prejudice, than sound policy!
4. Trade wars/ tariffs: The President's style, of using tariffs, and trade wars, as a political, and economic weapon, and declaring, others will pay for it, is, in some ways, similar to his rhetoric, when he promised, Mexico would pay for his Southern Wall! The reality is, trade wars, and tariffs, in the end - result, are paid for by the American consumer, because, eventually, businesses pass these costs along, to the end - users!
5. Honoring pacts/ agreements; supporting traditional allies: Focusing on breaking - down international pacts and agreements, without fully considering, how to replace them, is, neither realistic, relevant, and/ or, sustainable! How safe is it, to stop supporting traditional allies, while, getting cozy with the world's dictators, such as Putin, and Kim?
Globalism, and the global economy, are a reality, so, doesn't it make sense, to proceed accordingly, and become relevant, sustainable leaders, of the rest, of the world? Wake up, America, and demand better, and wiser leadership!
Kamis, 16 April 2020
ideeën over kinderfeestjes
Educational toys enable children to learn as they play. Educational toys help a child acquire new skills and improve their current ones all the while having fun. Educational toys are great at this - in encouraging learning in a fun environment. Educational toys are not only fun but practical. Of course, there are important factors that a parent needs to consider in getting the best educational toys for their children:
1. Consider the child's age when choosing educational toys. There are educational toys in the market available for all age groups. Check the labels of toys for age appropriateness. Electronic toys, breakable toys, and those with minute parts are definitely not for infants. Consider safety fore mostly. The best for smaller kids are ones that activate the senses and are good for motor skills - toys producing, sounds, turning buttons, push and pull, filling and emptying, bobbing bath toys, squishy toys, clay or shapes. A one year old would probably only throw number or letter blocks without recognizing the idea of numbers. So not too complicated; neither should you underestimate a preschooler with toys meant only for younger kids. Maybe you should challenge them with more books (picture books and pop-ups are so much fun) or chalk boards, flash cards, toy clocks and globes, and puzzles.
2. Also consider a child's interest. A child could be interested more in sports than in music or art for example. Observe if he likes to bang things more than scribble. Try to get an idea of your child's "field" before buying educational toys.
3. Let your child's imagination work. Children's play is often centered on their little worlds, and getting their minds working creatively greatly stimulates and develops their minds. The more the toy encourages creative thinking and make-believe, the better. Toys that are good at this are building blocks, arts and crafts, coloring books, stuffed animals, doll set, action figures, cars, and science and discovery toys like binoculars, archeology tools, veterinarian kits, habitats, and the likes.
4. Watch-and-learn toys are magnificent. Toys that are imitative of adults' activities always get a child's attention. The average cooking play set goes a long way in a child's learning. So does sports toys like ping pong play or dad's favorite shooting hoops basketball and profession toys like doctor's kit.
5. Educational toys should be fun. The best way for a child to learn is probably by having fun. Whatever that interests your child stimulates his brain to get ready for learning. Educational toys serve this purpose. It is important for educational toys to be entertaining to foster brain activity stimulation. It has been scientifically proven that this brain stimulation through activating interest in a child help develop thought and reflex patterns and a good hand-eye coordination. Plus, fun is an important factor in choosing an educational toy since the child won't even notice that lessons are being taught while he is playing. And lastly, fun is great way to get a child's attention and focus in the first place. Thus, educational toys should be fun in the best way they could be.
Exposure to educational toys in the early formative years of learning, during times of perception with awe and surprise, when a child's brain acts like a quick sponge absorbing great new experiences playing a huge part in a child's capacity for learning in the later stages of his life. It is then responsibility of every parent to provide educational toys for their child to get them a head start in early development helping them explore the world around them. Grab some of these tips and watch your child maximize his abilities.
Rabu, 08 April 2020
Sargassum Seaweed in Cozumel
The name Caribbean is almost synonymous with Sea, Sun and Sand. Magnificent beaches abound ranging from dazzling white sand, to pink sand to rich golden brown sand through to beautiful black sand beaches. These beaches seem to call you to dive into the sparkling blue water and then relax on the beach soaking in the sun and admiring the beauty of the scene. For those who want more activity at the beach than reclining on a lounge chair sipping a cold drink, Caribbean vacations offer a range of beach activities. On almost every island you can find jet skis, ocean kayaks, parasailing, surfing, wind surfing, kite boarding, water skis and banana boat rides at the major beaches.
The opportunity to go surfing is a key element in deciding on a vacation locale for a growing number of people and Barbados is the surfing paradise of the Caribbean. The island's location far out in the Atlantic Ocean allows waves to travel thousands of kilometers across the sea before finally unleashing their power over Barbados' coral reefs. Barbados receives waves to surf from all directions thus providing for unlimited surfing conditions all over. The number one surfing location in Barbados is the internationally recognised Soup Bowl in Bathsheba. All over the island however there are beaches suited to surfing, from Brandons Beach near Bridgetown to Accra Beach. South Point Beach has a fairly powerful and clean wave while the shorebreak at Inchcape on Silver Sands Beach seems to break 365 days a year. For those who do not know how to surf but want to learn while on vacation, Barbados has many surfing shops to provide instruction.
The Dominican Republic is known as the kiteboarding capital of the world and for the past four years the Kiteboarding World Cup has been held in the Dominican Republic town of Cabarete. Along this region of the North Coast of the Dominican Republic, nature has created the perfect blend of wind, water and waves to generate incomparable kiteboarding and windsurfing conditions. In June of every year, Windsurfers also flock to Cabarete for the annual World Cup Windsurfing Competition.
As fun-filled as Caribbean beaches are, today there is much more to a Caribbean vacation than activities at the beach and these activities are both beyond and behind the beach. As you move beyond the beach there is a range of activities including Deep-sea Fishing, Dolphin/Whale Watching and Diving.
Fishing is a recreational pastime on every Caribbean island and throughout the Caribbean certain pelagic game fish can be found with some of the more sought after species being sailfish, marlin, tuna and wahoo. As these species are migratory fish they are more abundant at certain times of the year on each island but there are other species that can usually be found year round at different islands. The game fishing off the waters of Tobago is a sport angler´s dream with some of the world´s most exciting game fish, including blue marlin, white marlin, swordfish, wahoo, tuna, barracuda, dolphin (mahi-mahi) and shark. Jamaica's northern waters are also well-known for deep-sea and sport fishing. Anglers can hook a large number of fish, including mahi mahi, wahoo, blue and white marlin, sailfish, tarpon, barracuda, and bonito.
Visitors can now go whale and dolphin watching in a number of Caribbean countries including: Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines. In fact, there are an amazing thirty species of whales and dolphins in the Caribbean. The most frequently spotted species include humpback and sperm whales, and bottlenose, spotted and spinner dolphins. Whale watching vessels are usually medium to small-sized vessels carrying less than 75 people, which offer an excellent opportunity to get a great view of the whales. While each of these islands offers whale watcing, the activity has developed in Dominica to the point where Dominica has become known as the "Whale Watching Capital of the Caribbean." The island boasts a 90% success rate in spotting whales or dolphins during a whale watching excursion. The island offers excellent year round whale watching opportunities including spectacular sperm whale mother-calf pairs, whose spouts can sometimes even be seen from shore.
Those sparkling blue waters that provide so much enjoyment topside also provide a world of adventure below its surface. The Caribbean is one of the top regions for scuba diving and snorkeling with breathtaking marine life. The Cayman Islands are one of the premier areas in the world for diving with crystal clear turquoise waters that run deep with wondrous walls, shallow coral reefs, new and old wrecks and some of the most dynamic marine life. Tobago is another island that offers a myriad of diving opportunities for both the new and experienced diver plus the holiday snorkeler. Home of the elusive manta rays and the Caribbean's largest brain coral, Tobago is a year round scuba diving destination.
Behind the beach on each Caribbean island there is also a range of vacation activities that can include hiking, bird watching, river tubing, visiting natural attractions, history tours and enjoying a vibrant nightlife.
The natural landscape of the Caribbean allows bird watching to be a popular year round vacation activity. Trinidad and Tobago has some of the most diverse bird species to be found in one location with over 460 species in a combined land area of 1,868 square miles. Asa Wright Nature Center, is Trinidad and Tobago´s premier birding location and it has been widely recognized as one of the most successful eco-tourism stories in the world. Asa Wright, with a listing of 159 bird species, is a 270-acre conservatory, located on a former cocoa-coffee-citrus plantation partly reclaimed by secondary forest and largely surrounded by impressive rainforest. The center has several cottages that are available for rent and one can choose to spend a night, a weekend or even longer. There are numerous trails throughout the property and very knowledgeable guides. Two of the highlights are the short walk to the manakin leks to see these beautiful little birds dance to attract a mate and to see and hear the Bearded Bellbird. Another special attraction of the Asa Wright Nature Centre, is a breeding colony of the nocturnal Oilbird, or Guacharo (Steatornis caripensis). Located in Dunston Cave, this is the only known easily accessible colony of this species. These visits must however generally be booked in advance as the number of visits and visitors is limited.
Whisk away your worries at Stingray Villa, where you’ll find yourself steps away from the warm waters of the Caribbean and the shops and restaurants of Cozumel. WHY COZUMEL’S NEWEST BOUTIQUE INN
Let us count the reasons: Because every room has views of the pool. Because its 3 blocks from the Caribbean and you’re able to walk everywhere with no car. Because Stingray Villa is Cozumel’s newest Boutique Inn. Because flip-flopping to the Caribbean feels like the best walk, you’ve made in years.
Kamis, 02 April 2020
Whether a new small as well as significant sizing fleet owner, acquiring along with maintaining the competitive advantage typically will be the difference in between companies that have progressive progress with earnings and people that experience the soreness connected with decline. Concerning the actual refrigerated storage and supply field, any competitive benefits is in a huge degree influenced by noise merchandise management practices in addition to generating operational efficiencies. Engineering will be now playing an elaborate role by analytically discovering opportunities not previously identified or available by standard processes making it achievable to acquire all those positive aspects.
Every responsible perishable foodstuff operator has included private procedures and insurance policies for you to protect the integrity in the products they sell. Continue to, the industry continues to help routinely take a stage of inventory shrinking or even loss as a current condition of doing business. Would presently there always be an advantage intended for an organization out performing their particular competitors by lowering this specific traditional cost of working even by a simple portion? The answer: the particular rewards may be significant throughout a multitude of techniques.
Related to the meal temperature, or even supervised sufficiently, improper temperatures will effect in spoiled goods, lowered shelf life, and consumer problems or rejected tons. Technological know-how is now training handlers for the numerous window blind spots that might exist producing non-saleable or perhaps unsafe solution. Real-time software and signals that perception not merely ambient temperatures, yet these that evaluate the key temperature ranges of products, enable management in order to proactively help to make educated selections regarding perishable goods reputation.
Think with regards to the reactive decisions obtained once it has recently been determined there is a inability within their cold string. One of industry's most detrimental challenges is unknowingly shipment heat abused products to be able to market that may jeopardize community health, but a lot more frequent is the impact of your rejected load. A turned down load is a malfunction of - the déplacer who have to scramble for you to backside fill the buy, typically the retailer who need to control a potential shed sale as well as the customer who also goes residence empty given.
The ways to manage certain assets and the cost associated with operations should be co-mingled within the technology that will offers realtime reporting in the temperature situations regarding perishable foods. Any service provider of wireless engineering to get warehousing and vehicles helps features that create essential data for assessing fixed and current assets performance along with capacity to quickly react before often the fill up is completely affected. This sort of technological know-how keeps assets under the actual microscopic lense of perpetual analysis, no matter whether it is in relation to trailer operation, reefer ailments, fuel intake, fuel fraud or entrance security. Together with the cost of under refrigeration transportation constantly on the particular rise, every single means to help keep operational expenditures with check needs to possibly be systematically appointed.